Featuring Fascial Counterstrain
an innovative system of soft tissue manipulation
We’re in Anchorage, and one of the few practices in the world that provides painless and long-lasting treatment for a wide variety of conditions throughout the body using the revolutionary technique of Fascial CounterstrainⓇ.
- Are you looking for a painless way to get rapid, long-lasting relief from chronic or severe pain?
- Would you like effective help for hard-to-fix pain that’s robbed you of your favorite activity, workout, or sport?
- Are you looking for something that can fundamentally improve your physical endurance, strength, and recovery times?
- Has your daily life become less enjoyable due to an unresolved and painful condition?
If you want to get help that is painless, effective, and long-lasting, then you have come to the right place.
The therapists here help people like you who:
- Experience painful or difficult-to-treat conditions
- Want long-lasting relief and healing without drugs or surgery
- Strive to improve their athletic ability and performance
For many of our clients, pain relief is their #1 priority.
Our therapists’ #1 priority is twofold:
Help rid you of your pain by helping the actual and underlying cause of it.
For athletes of any ability who want to improve, our therapists will identify and help those areas that may be holding you back.
We understand that some people would like to find out a bit more about the cost, Fascial Counterstrain benefits, and our availability before they schedule an appointment with our therapists.
We would be more than happy to speak with you and answer any questions you have.
If you are curious to learn more about Fascial Counterstrain therapy and how it helps the body eliminate pain and improve performance, please visit our Fascial Counterstrain page.
Want Help to Decide if Fascial Counterstrain therapy is right for you?
We realize that some people may be unsure of whether they should give Fascial Counterstrain therapy a go.
Do these sound like you at all?
- “Will it work for my unique problem?”
- “How can a painless therapy actually help me?”
- “I’m looking for a different experience than what I’ve already tried.”
- “I want to keep active doing what I like to do.”
If you have had similar thoughts, we invite you to call us and ask us your questions. And if you have any concerns, please tell us.
If you could find the thing that really helps you enjoy life more right now and for the long-term, we want to help you find it as soon as possible.
David & Raoul
Body Systems Therapists